Managers and leaders who have an understanding of their organisation’s financial position feel more confident in their business decision-making. This online short course offers a practical guide to analysing financial data and understanding the implications of financial performance. It introduces all aspects of financial management from planning through to budget review and reporting on financial outcomes.
Who's It For?
- This course will suit you if you,'re already involved in workplace projects or you have some experience in managing projects and are looking to transition to a project manager role
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Contribute to the control of a project’s scope by identifying objectives, constraints and outcomes
- Apply an agreed project schedule and evaluate the effectiveness of time management while applying quality management policies and procedures
- Monitor project expenditure, identify procurement requirements and assist with supplier selection
- Identify and address stakeholder needs through effective engagement practices
- Plan for, control and review any risks associated with the project and ensure timely and appropriate involvement of key individuals, organisations and groups
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
6 Months Continuous Access.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.