This course can be done as a stand-alone course or as great additional training for Celebrants, public speakers, Masters of Ceremony who wish to expand their knowledge in the Funeral Service industry.
The focus of this course is to introduce the student in the dealings of a funeral home and how they handle the funeral service with the family of the deceased and the celebrant. In the workshop we will have a guest speaker from a well known funeral home (1.5h presentation). Throughout the course students learn how to present funeral and memorial ceremonies with a focus on different deaths.
As a funeral celebrant, your role will be to provide an individualised service that reflects the personality and commemorates the life of the deceased. After successfully completing Rose Training Australia’s funeral celebrancy course, students are equipped to conduct personalised funerals and to support families during their time of loss.
This training equips students to work alongside funeral directors to assist with the details of the ceremony that need to be coordinated between the family and the funeral home.
Who's It For?
- The funeral celebrancy course is particularly beneficial to students who already have a celebrancy qualification and would like to expand on their current skill set
- Those who would like to perform funeral ceremonies
- Anyone interested in understanding the process of the funeral service
- Those who would like to learn how to personalise and design meaningful funerals or tributes
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Funeral celebrant
- Contract celebrant
What You'll Learn
You’ll learn how to conduct the following:
4 Funerals and 4 Eulogies (2 funeral & 2 memorial)
- 1 x Suicide death
- 1 x Tragic death
- 1 x Infant sudden death
- 1 x Elderly person death
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- South Australia
- Gold Coast
- New South Wales
- Western Australia
Duration and Study Load
- Two days (plus homework)
Students will receive a Statement of Attainment for the 1 unit of competence and experience on how to deliver funeral and memorial ceremonies.
About Rose Training Australia
Rose Training Australia, cares about their students and their learning outcomes. The trainers are hand-picked not only for their exceptional industry skills and experience, but for how they engage and work with students one-on-one to foster confidence. As a family business, Rose Training wants students to feel like they’re part of that family. This family dynamic adds a unique dimension to the business where customers feel cared for. They believe this is the biggest point of difference that Rose Training Australia has to offer.
Their mission statement is ‘Helping you shape your future’, and the whole team at Rose Training Australia exemplifies this mission because they genuinely care about the success of their students. When a student walks out through the doors of Rose Training Australia, they’re not just leaving with a piece of paper – they’re leaving with the tools they actually need to shape their future.
Rose Training Australia is a Registered Training Organisation, trading as Rose Training Australia Pty Ltd (RTO code – 31939).