This course will teach you how to containerise workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Kubernetes Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. You’ll also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application updates.
Who's It For?
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Application developers, Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers, IT manager
Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud.
Potential career outcomes could include:
What You'll Learn
- Understand how software containers work
- Understand the architecture of Kubernetes
- Understand the architecture of Google Cloud
- Understand how pod networking works in Kubernetes Engine
- Create and manage Kubernetes Engine clusters using the Google Cloud Console and gcloud/ kubectl commands
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 1 day
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments, as well as Web server technologies such as Nginx
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
Google Cloud at DDLS
DDLS is Australia’s only national Google Cloud Authorised Training Partner. Get the skills needed to build, test and deploy applications on this highly scalable infrastructure. Engineered to handle the most data-intensive work you can throw at it, DDLS can support you through training wherever you are in your Cloud adoption journey.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.