This course introduces students to big data and machine learning functions. You’ll begin with a quick overview of Google Cloud and then dive deeper into its data processing capabilities.
Who's It For?
- Data analysts, data scientists, and business analysts getting started with Google Cloud
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualising query results and creating reports
- Executives and IT decision-makers evaluating Google Cloud for use by data scientists
What You'll Learn
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in Google Cloud
- Use Cloud SQL and Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud SQL to carry out interactive data analysis
- Choose between different data processing products in Google Cloud
- Create ML models with BigQuery ML, ML APIs, and AutoML
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 1 day
- A common query language such as SQL
- Extract, transform and load activities
- Data modelling
- Machine learning and/or statistics
- Programming in Python
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
Google Cloud at DDLS
DDLS is Australia’s only national Google Cloud Authorised Training Partner. Get the skills needed to build, test and deploy applications on this highly scalable infrastructure. Engineered to handle the most data-intensive work you can throw at it, DDLS can support you through training wherever you are in your Cloud adoption journey.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.