This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
On successful completion of this course, DDLS will issue you a digital badge that you can share on your social media channels and use as part of your wider applicable certification and training transcript.
This course is a prerequisite for several other Google courses and certifications.
Who's It For?
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud
- Executives and business decision-makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs
What You'll Learn
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services. Interact with Google Cloud services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 1 day
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
Google Cloud at DDLS
DDLS is Australia’s only national Google Cloud Authorised Training Partner. Get the skills needed to build, test and deploy applications on this highly scalable infrastructure. Engineered to handle the most data-intensive work you can throw at it, DDLS can support you through training wherever you are in your Cloud adoption journey.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.