In the age of disruption, it’s more important than ever for leaders to apply their creativity and innovative problem-solving abilities to improve business marketability and growth. RMIT Online’s Graduate Certificate in Business Administration exposes you to highly relevant coursework and the latest digital tools and techniques that will ensure you are prepared to meet change head-on.
This online program covers the first four courses of the full masters and is the perfect postgraduate qualification to kick-start your leadership career. It also provides you with an opportunity to qualify your experience before applying for the masters degree.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Courses (7 weeks each)
- 8 months intensive, part-time
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher-level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 1.0 (out of 4.0); or
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher-level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution and a GMAT overall minimum score of 550.
- If you do not meet the above entry requirement for the Graduate Certificate you may be considered if you have a minimum of 5 years full-time equivalent work experience. Applicants will be required to submit a curriculum vitae (CV).
English Language Requirements:
- International students are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University.
Australian Student Visas
- RMIT’s online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration does not meet Australian student visa requirements. For an Australian student visa, you must have an on-campus place in a program of study.
Leadership for Industry 4.0
- Success in Industry 4.0 isn’t just about thinking different, it’s about making different happen. Learn to lead in the new business world where authenticity, ethics and empowerment are critical to individual and organisational performance.
Gain knowledge, build networks
- The highly social, online learning platform not only gives you access to current, industry-informed content but also connects you with academics and students across time zones. Build strong, business relationships that know no limits.
Enrolment intakes every two months
- Study in any one of our six teaching periods each year. You only study one course at a time across each seven-week study period, meaning your learning is consolidated, focused and fast-paced.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, you may continue on to further study at master degree level. If you choose to progress into the online MBA degree program, you will have the opportunity to tailor your study by selecting electives from four contemporary minor areas: Design Thinking, Technology and Innovation, Leadership or Project Management.
About RMIT Online
A world-class education delivered 100% online.
RMIT University is a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture and the Built Environment, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Business and Management Studies. Ranked among the top 15 universities in Australia and 16th in the world for universities less than 50 years old, RMIT is known for being industry-led and producing exceptional career outcomes.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University has earned an international reputation for creating exceptional, employable and highly skilled graduates who want more out of their careers. We offer vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a broad range of disciplines, on-campus in Australia and around the world.
RMIT is now taking this excellence in work-connected learning online. Our new 100 per cent online, intensive postgraduate programs are designed for ambitious working professionals who are aiming high with their careers.
This carefully selected range of online programs brings together the academic rigour and industry connectivity of the on-campus versions and optimises them for the digital world. You’ll learn how to push the boundaries of what’s possible, create valuable connections and take your career into your own hands.
RMIT Online is Registered Training Organisation (RTO #3046)