The ICT80115 Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management qualification provides skills and knowledge for individuals to lead the analysis, implementation and management of emerging and converging information and communication technologies as they are integrated into the business process to support organisational strategic goals. Students will be introduced to the process of development and integration of a business application and undertake to research, develop a business case for a sustainable and socially responsive application in an area of industry of their choice.
Students will undertake this a major project that is embedded across the course for the development, project management and presentation of the design, and a business case for their business application. The major project is undertaken as four individual assessment tasks.
Who's It For?
- Designed for individuals seeking to develop skills and knowledge to work or develop career prospects in technology management roles
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Chief Information Officer
- Senior Infrastructure Delivery Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
The total duration for this course is 345 hours which will be delivered over a 6-Month period.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who (one of the following):
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
- Have three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
E-mail and phone support
E-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
Face-to-face Instructor-led Classroom
Face-to-face class-room workshop is the fastest way to achieve your RG146 or similar qualification. Conducted either face to face or via video conference and facilitated by industry professionals skilled at making the workshop experience interactive, incorporating real-life examples of today’s market place.
Nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Assessment may include:
- Research projects
- Business use case creation
- Project plans
- Evaluation reports
- Multiple-choice questions
- Short answer questions and
- Self-directed learning activities
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received – our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)