Technology is providing greater connection to global thinking and revolutionising the way business is conducted around the world.
With JCU’s online Graduate Diploma of Business Administration Global, you will gain the decision-making skills required to act quickly and adapt within a dynamic and globalised world. You will learn how to tackle complex business problems by analysing data. This course will also teach you to employ strategic management skills so you can lead teams and create business sustainability.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 16 months part-time
- Completion of a Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Completion of an Honours degree or postgraduate studies in any discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Four (4) years’ business experience in a managerial role* to the satisfaction of the Course Coordinator; or
- Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the Dean, College of Business Law and Governance as equivalent to the above
- Gain a global perspective and harness your understanding of international markets to inform business practice
- Learn how to analyse and leverage data to make strategic decisions
- Become an effective leader by enhancing your management capabilities
- Fast-track your career with 100% online study
- Be supported by a dedicated Student Success Advisor
- Begin a pathway to further study
Recognition of Prior Learning
- If you already have a data, maths or science qualification or have significant industry experience, these can count as credit towards your online postgraduate studies
- As long as your qualifications or experience match the course requirements, this can reduce the overall time required to complete your degree
About James Cook University
Study when it suits you, receive personal academic support and make your CV shine with a qualification from an internationally recognised university.
With a reputation for excellence in teaching and research, we know the value of a world-class education: our students graduate to become leaders in their fields and their communities. What’s more, JCU has been awarded five stars for graduate job success for six years running by The Good Universities Guide.
Through our postgraduate courses, we aim to empower professionals to have a positive impact and make their lives matter. Enrol and gain the skills to build your brighter future, today.