- New Year, Fresh Start! Receive a 25% discount on selected courses until 31 January 2022. Enquire NOW to get started today!
- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available.
Learn effective Personnel Management and create great teams!
Create great teams and push personnel to the best of their abilities. Human resource management or HR manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance.
Our 100-hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, each module taking around 10 hours
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn about Payroll and essential Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Effectively build and create personnel suited to the tasks
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
- You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
- 10 modules / 10 assignments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.