- This is a fee-for-service program
Accounting is all about balancing the company’s books. Sorting out the checks and balances and ensuring everything is on an even keel. This online course teaches you the fundamentals of accounting, balancing the books, invoicing, payments and managing cash flow. And right through the course, you’ll receive comprehensive support from our expert tutors.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 20 hours
100% Online and 24/7 Access
- Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you’re ready
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email from experienced professionals
- You’ll learn the basics of accounting and gain an introductory certificate
- Save money on accounting fees by learning to manage your own business accounts
- Get to understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet and incomes
- The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre
- Multiple choice
- Short answer
- Practical assessments
Online, at your own pace with tutor support by phone or email.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.