People are your greatest asset. This online short course reveals how using emotional intelligence in your communication and behaviour as a leader can engage your staff, create meaningful relationships and facilitate team cohesion. Find out how to leverage diversity, promote productivity and manage conflict as you develop a winning performance culture in your organisation.
Who's It For?
- If your role requires you to understand how to effectively manage people as a vital organisational asset, this is an essential course for managers and business leaders like you.
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Use emotional intelligence to improve self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management
- Develop trust and confidence while managing the development and maintenance of networks and relationships within your organisation
- Communicate with influence providing meaningful feedback, resolving conflicts and addressing workplace difficulties
- Effectively manage a diverse workforce
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
6 Months Continuous Access.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.