Ready to unleash your leadership potential on the business world?
With a focus on data and cyber management, our MBA (Data and Cyber Management) will provide the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of core business concepts and a diverse set of industry-focused skills through the application of holistic, real-world analysis and an exploration of current business theories.
Completed entirely online, you will journey through a variety of business and cyber units, challenge yourself in academic and practical assessments culminating in the completion of a collaborative industry project sourced by the University’s course partner, the Ducere Global Business School.
Students can expect to graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business landscape.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Cyber Security
- Head of Digital Transformation Security
- Head of Cyber Defence
- President Cyber Security
- Information Security Director
- Change Leader
- Cyber Security Executive
- Data and Cyber Security lead
- VP Cyber Security Strategy
- VP Security Assurance
- Security Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- Governance Compliance & Risk Manager
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of core business concepts and theories
- Obtain industry-focused knowledge and skills through the real-world analysis and application of current business theory
- Be able to accurately define problems, gather and analyse evidence and demonstrate management capabilities, strategic vision and high-level leadership
- Prepare an industry-based project involving completing research, theoretical analysis and academic comparisons before developing a solution for a real-life industry problem
- Complete the course with a proven ability to collaborate in a team environment and demonstrate leadership qualities in the delivery of practical and innovative business solutions to complex problems
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
Full-time: 12 Months
Part-time: 24 Months
- hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above ; or
- hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in Data and Cyber Management from UNE
Kylie W.Partner, Risk Advisory, Deloitte
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP