RMIT’s globally recognised MBA has evolved. The online MBA now leverages RMIT’s strengths in technology, innovation and design without compromising on core leadership, strategy and cross-functional management study areas. It develops future-focused leadership capabilities for the digital economy, encouraging you to think differently, incite change, visualise and actualise an entirely different future in a way that a traditional MBA cannot.
The online, now accelerated MBA offers minors covering the latest advances in technology, digital trends, design thinking methodologies and contemporary leadership to provoke innovative problem solving and new ways of doing business.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 16 courses and 2.7 years part-time
- Each course is 7 weeks in duration and requires a minimum of 15-20 hours of study per week
16 course Masters of Business Administration
- An Australian bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 1.0 (out of 4.0).
12 course Masters of Business Administration
- An Australian bachelors degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification in a business or related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 1.0 (out of 4.0).*, or
- The RMIT Graduate Certificate in Business Administration^
*Qualification must have been completed within the last 10 years.
^Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate you will have the opportunity to progress to the Masters degree. Applicants will be required to submit a curriculum vitae (CV).
- A flexible student experience allows you to utilise study tools anywhere, anytime
- Our cutting-edge learning environment means you don’t have to be a computer whiz to use it
- Industry-experienced academics are there to guide you every step of the way
- Online doesn’t mean you’re alone – connect with fellow students to share ideas, organise study groups and for further support
- One-on-one support and assistance from our ‘study concierge’ keeps you motivated and helps you reach your goals
- Build your professional network through the connections you make while studying
- Graduate with a globally-recognised degree without compromising your life or career trajectory
About RMIT Online
A world-class education delivered 100% online.
RMIT University is a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture and the Built Environment, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Business and Management Studies. Ranked among the top 15 universities in Australia and 16th in the world for universities less than 50 years old, RMIT is known for being industry-led and producing exceptional career outcomes.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University has earned an international reputation for creating exceptional, employable and highly skilled graduates who want more out of their careers. We offer vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a broad range of disciplines, on-campus in Australia and around the world.
RMIT is now taking this excellence in work-connected learning online. Our new 100 per cent online, intensive postgraduate programs are designed for ambitious working professionals who are aiming high with their careers.
This carefully selected range of online programs brings together the academic rigour and industry connectivity of the on-campus versions and optimises them for the digital world. You’ll learn how to push the boundaries of what’s possible, create valuable connections and take your career into your own hands.
RMIT Online is Registered Training Organisation (RTO #3046)