Rapid changes in technology and communication are redefining marketing.
Designed for current and aspiring managers looking to increase their knowledge in an all-of-business approach to marketing, this program will provide a deeper understanding of the role of marketing and its relationship with other areas of the business.
When you study postgraduate marketing with RMIT Online, you’ll deepen your knowledge of fundamental marketing principles and how to apply them today to solve business problems and drive results.
You’ll also enhance your strategic skills and ability to argue marketing effectiveness from a business perspective. The practical skills and latest concepts you will learn from renowned industry experts can be applied to your current role immediately and will keep you relevant into the future.
Start making strides in your career with RMIT Online.
What You'll Learn
- Develop a deeper understanding of foundational marketing principles to help you stay relevant in the future;
- Know how to apply proven marketing theories to business challenges and get results;
- Gain expertise in interpreting research and developing effective marketing strategies;
- Select courses that align with your career goals and interests
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 16 courses and 2.7 years part-time
- Each course is seven weeks in duration and requires a minimum of 15–20 hours of study per week
16 course Master of Marketing
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
12 course Master of Marketing
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent in a business or related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution*.
- The RMIT Graduate Certificate in Marketing^.
*Qualification must have been completed within the last 10 years.
^Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate you will have the opportunity to progress to the Master’s degree.
- A flexible student experience allows you to utilise study tools anywhere, anytime
- Our cutting-edge learning environment means you don’t have to be a computer whiz to use it
- Industry-experienced academics are there to guide you every step of the way
- Online doesn’t mean you’re alone – connect with fellow students to share ideas, organise study groups and for further support
- One-on-one support and assistance from our ‘study concierge’ keeps you motivated and helps you reach your goals
- Build your professional network through the connections you make while studying
- Graduate with a globally-recognised degree without compromising your life or career trajectory
About RMIT Online
A world-class education delivered 100% online.
RMIT University is a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture and the Built Environment, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Business and Management Studies. Ranked among the top 15 universities in Australia and 16th in the world for universities less than 50 years old, RMIT is known for being industry-led and producing exceptional career outcomes.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University has earned an international reputation for creating exceptional, employable and highly skilled graduates who want more out of their careers. We offer vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a broad range of disciplines, on-campus in Australia and around the world.
RMIT is now taking this excellence in work-connected learning online. Our new 100 per cent online, intensive postgraduate programs are designed for ambitious working professionals who are aiming high with their careers.
This carefully selected range of online programs brings together the academic rigour and industry connectivity of the on-campus versions and optimises them for the digital world. You’ll learn how to push the boundaries of what’s possible, create valuable connections and take your career into your own hands.
RMIT Online is Registered Training Organisation (RTO #3046)