- This course is fee for service, and does not have any government funding available
The Clean Health Master Personal Trainer Program™ (CHMPT ™) is the most advanced personal training qualification in the world today. With 10 courses in total, CHMPT ™includes 2 nationally recognized qualifications and 8 industry-leading certifications across both training and nutrition. Combined, they will help you develop all the skills you need to become an expert personal trainer 100% remotely online if you choose!Your CHMPT ™ program contains an information packed 82 modules of learning across 10 courses:
This program includes the following
- Course includes SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor) &
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 2
- Performance Nutrition Coach Level 3
- Performance PT Coach Level 1
- Performance PT Coach Level 2
- Performance PT Coach Level 3
- Nutrition for Advanced Population
- Strength System International Certification Level 1
- iNutrition Pro Coaching Software with Nutrition Insurance*
Full qualification or accelerated qualification is available
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Personal Trainer
- Physique Coach
- Performance Nutrition Coach
- Specialised Children’s Coach
- Specialist Elderly Populations Coach
- Specialist Transformation Coach
- Fitness Sales Consultant
- Gym Instructor
What You'll Learn
The CHMPT™ program will provide you with everything you need to separate yourself from the pack and to soak up decades of our industry-leading knowledge in record-breaking time. Allowing you to not just build physiques, but to build your career as well.
What You’ll Learn
- Cutting edge knowledge that will set you apart from your colleagues, across lifestyle, nutrition, training, and business
- How to properly assess your clients so that you can create evidence based, results inducing programs for fat loss, hypertrophy, strength, and performance
- How to prescribe dietary advice for general population clients, all the way through to elite athletes no matter their age, goal, or training experience
- How to set up your personal training or gym business effectively from day 1, with systems and methods across marketing, sales and retention designed to help turn your passion for fitness into a profitable career
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
Overall, there are approximately 350 hours of course content to go through, so average student times from our surveys and student feedback are as follows:
- 5 hours per week = 12-14 months approximately
- 10 hours per week = 6-8 months approximately
- 15 hours per week = 4-6 months approximately
- 20 hours per week = 3-4 months approximately
- 40 hours per week = 2-3 months approximately
Please note these above times are just guides. You have 24 months to complete this program, taking no more than 12 months for the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor) before allowing another 12 months for the SIS40215 Certificate IV
in Fitness (Personal Trainer).
- The MPT Program can be done at your own pace, from anywhere and at any time. Our online learning system has been researching extensively to focus on an amazing experience, and it’s delivered via a combination of interactive videos, presentation slides, and online textbooks
- This cutting edge, dynamic and multi-faceted approach ensures you are not left bored with only one mode of learning delivery, which is crucial when studying online. From the day you sign up, you will be assigned your very own Clean Health Master Coach assessor, who will be available to you throughout your program to help guide and develop you into an industry-leading personal trainer
- *There are practical assessments that are required for this course. Your assessor will help coach you on the requirements you need. This makes up your ‘practical’ and blended hours, which are required by Australian standards to become an accredited and qualified personal trainer
If you enrol, you’ll not only become a qualified PT and learn everything there is to know about effective coaching. You will become a leader in your field.
- Master Nutrition, Strength, Performance, and more
- Study online
- Course access for 24 months
- 24/7 student support
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Yes, we do provide RPL in some cases, however, that is a case-by-case basis. We would require your full academic transcript and course dates to assess your ability to gain RPL within the MPT Program
About Clean Health Fitness Institute
Stand on the Shoulders of Giants. Learn with Clean Health.
Finding the right personal training course to launch your career can be tricky. Most courses try to ‘fast-track’ your certification, leaving you overwhelmed and unsure how to take your new qualification and make a living as a PT. Well, Clean Health solves that!
Founded in 2008 by expert personal trainers and our CEO, Daine McDonald, we’re the trusted source of results-based fitness education for personal trainers worldwide. We began as a PT organisation focused on getting epic results using the science of lifestyle, nutrition, and training and in 2012, we opened our first of several gyms that did over 300,000 coaching sessions over their lifespan.
During that time, we started educating PTs, and now, as an accredited fitness institute, we’ve certified over 70,000 personal trainers and nutritionists worldwide, including industry experts such as Mark Carroll and Lauren Simpson.
Our global community is committed to helping you get certified as a personal trainer and become highly in demand.
Clean Health IP Holdings PTY LTD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#40538)