- This course is due to be updated by Microsoft on July 1, 2022. The course duration will change to 1 day and the Azure pass will no longer be provided.
This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
This course provides an Azure pass and time for students to participate in hands-on labs.
Please note: This course is due to be updated by Microsoft on July 1, 2022. The course duration will change to 1 day and the Azure pass will no longer be provided.
Who's It For?
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.
Students in this course will gain the confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and an optional lab environment. This course combines lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
What You'll Learn
- Discuss basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts
- Describe advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture
- Outline core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Discuss core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure
- Describe general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted
- Discuss identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards
- Discuss factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
Microsoft Azure at DDLS
DDLS is your best choice for training and certification in any of Microsoft’s leading technologies and services. We’ve been delivering effective training across all Microsoft products for over 30 years, and are proud to be Australia’s First and largest Microsoft Gold Learning Solutions Partner. All DDLS Microsoft courses follow Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and are led by Microsoft Certified Trainers. Join more than 5,000 students who attend our quality Microsoft courses every year.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.