Why study this course?
This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.
Who's It For?
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 1 day
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 at DDLS
DDLS is your best choice for training and certification in any of Microsoft’s leading technologies and services. We’ve been delivering effective training across all Microsoft products for over 30 years, and are proud to be Australia’s First and largest Microsoft Gold Learning Solutions Partner. All DDLS Microsoft courses follow Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and are led by Microsoft Certified Trainers. Join more than 5,000 students who attend our quality Microsoft courses every year.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.