Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform.
Create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
Who's It For?
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 2 days
Learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to
- Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
Learn about the value and capabilities of PowerApps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Power Apps Overview
- How to Build an App Solution
- Create Staff Canvas App
- Complete the App
The Common Data Service allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes the Common Data Service tick and how it can work with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Common Data Service Overview
- Module Summary
Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better-informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.