- Payment plans are only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
This course has been specifically designed for those individuals who want to take the perfect portrait photos. Portrait photography is a lucrative industry. Many families, couples, newlyweds, and many others will pay top dollar for a perfect portrait photo that truly captures that magical moment.
This course will take you through all the required skills to work as a professional photographer, and then moves into specialised portrait photography training. Learn all about digital photography, lighting, aperture, shutter speed and much more. Learn how to put together a professional portfolio, negotiate your costs with clients and present your sales pitch!
Being one of the more comprehensive and specific portrait photography courses online, this course has been specifically designed from the ground up by industry professionals to put you in good stead to develop a strong foundation of the industry and elevate your expertise to start your own business or work for a professional organisation.
If you are serious about a long-term career in portrait photography then look no further! This is the course for you!
Don’t have a DSLR Camera? No stress! Our payment plans include a DSLR camera when you sign up!
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Wedding Photographer
- Event Photographer
- Freelance Photographer
- Family Portrait Photographer
- Club and Bar Photographer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
This course comprises of 1 key module and make up 9 units. The amount of study time required to complete this course is approximately 20 weeks of study.
- You must have a computer and internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Not have any disabilities or impairments which would affect your ability to study online
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self-assessment tests and assignments
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner
- A certificate of attainment upon completion
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week
Jacqueline Bradford McDonald
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.