Why study this course?
Power BI is an industry leader and one of the largest and fastest growing business intelligence cloud solutions, used by over 35,000 companies world-wide.
Power BI is a suite of Microsoft tools that are used for business analytics, visualisation and reporting. Power BI delivers supported decision making through actionable insights. It provides interactive reporting and business intelligence capabilities, allowing users to easily connect to, model and visualise organisational and public data.
This workshop is designed to provide participants with a fundamental understanding of Power BI. Participants will learn how to use the Power BI tools by following a simple workflow that can be used to design, develop, deploy and share Power BI reports and dashboards.
What You'll Learn
- Connect to various data sources and extract data
- Shape data to ensure that all data is necessary, clean, and transformed appropriately
- Model data to add any necessary derived calculations, columns and tables
- Utilise out-of-the-box and custom visualisations to display data appropriately
- Publish reports and datasets to the Power BI service
- Create dashboards, and use workspaces and apps to share Power BI objects
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 2 days
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
Microsoft at DDLS
DDLS is your best choice for training and certification in any of Microsoft’s leading technologies and services. We’ve been delivering effective training across all Microsoft products for over 30 years, and are proud to be Australia’s first and largest Microsoft Gold Learning Solutions Partner. All DDLS Microsoft courses follow Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and are led by Microsoft Certified Trainers. Join more than 5,000 students who attend our quality Microsoft courses every year.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.