PRINCE2 is a globally recognised project management methodology and the purpose of achieving the foundation certification is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method.
By successfully completing the PRINCE2 Practitioner, you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using PRINCE2 practices in your projects and the knowledge to tailor PRINCE2 to every project management scenario.
Project management practitioners increasingly embrace Agile as a technique for managing successful projects. By successfully completing the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, you’ll be recognized as having expertise in using Agile practices in your projects and the knowledge to tailor PRINCE2 Agile to every project management scenario. You’ll demonstrate your experience using Agile approaches, have good collaborative skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project manager
- Project leader
- Project director
What You'll Learn
- Recognise the benefits of using a project management methodology
- Identify the characteristics of a project
- Recognise the benefits of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Recognise key principles of PRINCE2
- Identify the PRINCE2 themes
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- Agile Frameworks
- Organization, Governance (DP) and Business Case
Tailoring SU & IP processes
- Tailoring CP process and Summary
- SCRUM, Kanban and Lean
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
Full time – 10 to 14 days | Part-time – 2 to 4 months
Get certified the Learning People way – Professional development courses that work around you.
- World’s #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Award winning training used by leading corporate clients
- Global community of peers
- Training mapped to the PRINCE2 exam curriculum
Exam based PRINCE2® Foundation, PRINCE2® Practitioner, PRINCE2 Agile®
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We’re committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!