- You must be 18 years or older to take this course. Individuals who are younger than 18 are not eligible to undertake this course
- You must be either an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to undertake this course
Digital transformation across all industries has resulted in a steep rise in companies investing in tech to get ahead. With more products being built than ever before, the need for Product Managers is growing rapidly.
Recognising the demand from employers, we designed this course with leading Product Management experts to bring you the most current, industry-aligned content. This advanced course teaches you vital skills needed in the day-to-day job—through the lens of both product strategy and management.
If you’re looking to excel in the exciting and in-demand world of Product Management, this is the course for you.
Who's It For?
This course is designed for ambitious students, ideally with existing experience and knowledge from working in digital team environments. If you’re looking to study flexibly online at your own pace and develop your Product Management skills, then this is the course for you.
Our Product Management: Elevate course is ideal for a variety of professionals, including:
- Product Managers who were never formally trained and would like to fill knowledge gaps
- Traditional Product Managers looking to get up to date with the latest digital product management terminology, processes and cloud-based tools
- Junior or Associate Product Managers seeking a promotion
- Product or digital team members (product owners, developers, UX or SD designers) looking to gain strategic skills to step up into a PM role
- Entrepreneurs wanting to develop and/or launch their own digital products.
What You'll Learn
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to successfully perform the multifaceted role of a Product Manager. Learning resources include:
- Platform based written content with multimedia elements
- In-house video content
- Real-world case study and data
- Project assessments
- Links to additional resources
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 6-month access
- Approximately 60-80 hours
- Designed for digital professionals
- Co-created with industry
- Real-world, front and centre
- Dual focus: strategy + management
- Improve an existing product
- Create your own digital product
- Learn by doing
- Leadership and powers of persuasion
- Industry recognised certificate
- Alumni benefits
- Flexible and self-paced
- Custom learning platform
- Online but never alone
- Learn from the experts
- Superior support
- Exclusive masterclass program
About Academy Xi
Our mission is to transform the world through education by empowering a community of changemakers with the skills to create waves of change and build a future-ready career or business.
To answer the insatiable demand for design and technology capabilities across all industries, we run practical, industry-relevant courses, in Human-Centred Design (UX, UI, Graphic Design and Service Design), Business and Marketing (Agile, Digital Growth Marketing, Product Management and Data Analytics), and New and Emerging Tech (Mixed Reality Design).
Designed and taught by passionate industry experts, our courses empower people and teams with the skills and confidence to stay ahead of the industry curve, build a future-ready career and transform their lives.