Designed for new or aspiring project managers, this online short course provides the knowledge and tools to effectively initiate and manage workplace projects. You’ll learn all the essentials and gain practical insights into the end-to-end project lifecycle, from implementing the project to project planning, budgeting, scheduling, selecting a team and how best to manage the project to completion.
Who's It For?
- This course is ideal if you,'re an aspiring project manager or you work in a project based organisation and would like to have the knowledge, tools and techniques to effectively manage projects
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Manage workplace projects effectively using practical insights into the critical knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK®)
- Develop project management plans by defining project scope and boundaries while implementing project schedules
- Manage budgets, quality and risk within projects while managing project stakeholders and communication plans
- Finalise and report on projects to ensure learnings are captured and applied in the future
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
6 Months Continuous Access.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.