- This course is only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
If you’re serious about starting a career in property management, then this is the course for you. Not only will you learn the skills needed to maintain a profitable rental roll, but you’ll also show prospective employers your willingness to learn and promote yourself to the top of the applicant list.
Property management is a rewarding but competitive industry. Being able to hit the ground running from day one will make you a strong candidate for any role and that’s what you’ll learn with our Property Management Fast Track Program. You’ll get access to years of experience, condensed into 10, self-paced learning modules.
Are you ready to make your new career a success?
Who's It For?
- Individuals who want to stand out from other job applicants and make themselves more employable
- Those who want to fast track their success with a proven blueprint for success
- Individuals driven to do the activities required to get results
- In a position to invest into their career and 100% committed to a career in the real estate industry
What You'll Learn
- How the rental property system works
- Growing your rental roll
- Providing appropriate rental appraisals
- The ins and outs of leases
- The importance of inspections
- What happens when things go wrong
- Starting and ending a lease
- Building a profitable rent roll
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 10 online modules
- Self-paced: complete in your own time
Not only will you learn the skills to succeed, but you can also get accredited with your states industry body. Send an inquiry to find out more about the registration certificate/ license and take the final step into becoming a real estate agent.
- The role of a property manager
- Income from property management
- The value of the property management rent roll
- Factors affecting the value of a rent roll
- Legislation in property management
- General breaches
- Break lease
- Rent arrears
- General maintenence
- Using your software
- Emergency repairs
- Safety issues
- Best practice
- Fair wear & tear
- Preparing for your listing appointment
- delivering your listing presentation
- inspecting the property
- Pricing the property
- Marketing and promotion
- Agency service & fees
- Appointment of a property manager
- Property inspections
- Open homes
- Sight unseen
- Attracting the right tenants
- Tenancy applications
- Signup process
- What is a rental bond/ Security deposit?
- The entry condition report
- Locks and keys
About Global Real Estate Training
With over 26 years in the real estate industry, we’ve seen it all: highs, lows and everything in between. But what remains constant are the people. Real estate is a great career for dedicated people, but too many industry new-comers find themselves thrown into the deep end and expected to swim.
That’s where the idea behind Global Real Estate Training was born. By passing on our experience, skills and simple to follow tools, we knew we could provide a lifeline to those new-starts and set them up for success from the start.