Since its inception in 1999, Salesforce has almost single-handedly revolutionised the CRM space. If you’re looking to upskill or pivot into Customer Relationship Management, fluency in Salesforce is as good as mandatory.
The good news is jobs are on the rise. Forecasts estimate there will be over 38,000 jobs created through Salesforce in Australia by 2022 (up from 17,000 in 2018). To put that in perspective, Australian universities only pump out about 5,000 tech graduates each year. This is an incredible opportunity for IT professionals, marketing leaders and new graduates to take advantage of this skills gap. Whether you want that coveted Salesforce Admin badge or not.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the basics of the Salesforce platform
- Get practical examples of Salesforce Administrator skills
- Examine Salesforce features from an end user perspective
- Study data validation, debugging and app customisation
- Learn to respond to common business requirements
- Master the Salesforce Administrator configuration options
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 6 weeks
- 100% online
100% online – The freedom of online learning means you can study around your work and life commitments. It’s the same qualification but built around your schedule.
Real-world skills – Our courses and degrees are all about practical learning. Get job-ready skills you can actually apply or build a portfolio to show future employers.
Industry connected – We work closely with leading industry partners to make sure our courses are relevant for the future of work.
Network – Studying online doesn’t mean you are studying alone. You’ll join a powerful global network of peers, academics and industry experts.
Supported community – Take advantage of the team of RMIT Online staff who are there to help you along your journey.
RMIT credential – Your skills will be rigorously assessed and recognised by one of Australia’s most innovative and respected technology institutions, not to mention employers in the field.
- CRM essentials
- Cloud computing
- Software as a service
- Platform as a service
- Set up the company profile
- Enable mobile access
- Set up and manage users
- Security and data access
- Manage user access rights
- Object customisation
- Loading and backing up data
- Report builder
- Data visualisation and dashboards
- Automating business processes
- Workflow rules
- Project reflection with peers
- Tap into industry experts
- Future exploration on emerging trends
About RMIT Online
Our online short-courses have been designed by industry experts. We have partnered with leading employers from key businesses such as Tigerspike, jtribe, Bilue, Stone & Chalk, Accenture, Paper Giant and REA Group. It’s a chance to learn from the best in the business. Half the battle is who you know, and we know a lot of people.