Master CRM marketing and practically apply your skills in a Salesforce Marketing Cloud demo environment. Gain the required expertise to excel in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud exam.
Email marketing generates the top ROI of all digital marketing channels and is still one of the key methods brands use to communicate with their customers. The demand for email marketers continues to soar, particularly those with the skills in Salesforce. Salesforce is one of the world’s top CRM platforms that underpins mass, automated, and personalised customer journeys to meet the needs of a demanding, diverse, and global audience.
Created to address the significant skills gap in the market, this course will provide you with strong technical capabilities and strategic marketing skillset to deliver real customer value. Learn how to connect with your audience through customised email marketing, make data driven decisions with powerful insights, and create cross-channel campaigns.
You’ll directly apply your skills in a marketing cloud demo environment — a unique characteristic of this course and gain real technical experience with the Trailhead platform.
Who's It For?
This course is intended for business and marketing professionals looking to develop theoretical and practical expertise in CRM Marketing. Designed with leading partners Salesforce, Accenture, Davanti, and Tquila, you’ll cover the fundamentals and potential of CRM platforms before strategising effective email marketing tactics to deliver business value.
By the end of the course you’ll:
- Complete an email marketing campaign including establishing goals, the target audience, and intended outcomes
- Create a series of three emails to execute including A/B tests and measure results
- Be prepped to take the Salesforce Marketing Cloud accreditation exam.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the role of CRM marketing in the 21st century and outline critical success factors
- Synthesise elements of the modern marketing mix
- Design a strategic campaign in alignment with business objectives
- Apply Salesforce Marketing Cloud to an email marketing campaign
- Develop a marketing campaign implementation plan
- Communicate your plan to a diverse range of stakeholders and business contexts
- Critically reflect on organisational responsibilities of customer privacy and ethical uses of data
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
6 weeks (8-12 hours per week) 100% online.
Online study, including interactive videos, assignments, prescheduled webinars, and a 1:1 online session with mentors and industry experts.
100% online – The freedom of online learning means you can study around your work and life commitments. It’s the same qualification but built around your schedule.
Real-world skills – Our courses and degrees are all about practical learning. Get job-ready skills you can actually apply or build a portfolio to show future employers.
Industry connected – We work closely with leading industry partners to make sure our courses are relevant for the future of work.
Network – Studying online doesn’t mean you are studying alone. You’ll join a powerful global network of peers, academics and industry experts.
Supported community – Take advantage of the team of RMIT Online staff who are there to help you along your journey.
RMIT credential – Your skills will be rigorously assessed and recognised by one of Australia’s most innovative and respected technology institutions, not to mention employers in the field.
- Understand the function and value of CRM marketing
- Brief key stakeholders on key ethics, security and privacy data concerns
- Influence business decision making through effective CRM marketing
Milestone: Prepare a briefing document on the benefits of CRM and email marketing for your organisation.
- Identify and explain the most critical marketing tactics for an organisation into 2020
- Demonstrate the value for email marketing within an existing marketing mix of an organisation
Milestone: Prepare a briefing document on the critical marketing tactics most relevant for your organisation.
- Prepare effective marketing goals relevant to email marketing opportunities
- Outline ideal customer journeys for email marketing campaigns
- Develop and articulate relevant segments for campaign targeting
Milestone: Prepare an email marketing campaign brief.
- Effectively utilise data extensions
- Design and prepare relevant content to achieve campaign goals and objectives, according to targeted segments
Milestone: Prepare the content for your email marketing campaign.
- Utilise relevant tools to effectively prepare for an email campaign
- Utilise A/B testing to optimise campaign design and outcomes
- Automate the execution of email marketing campaigns
Milestone: Define the testing and send strategy for your marketing campaign.
- Performance measurement and optimisation
- Prepare for the effective measurement of email marketing campaigns
- Evaluate the fundamental performance of an email marketing campaign
- Identify and articulate opportunities for campaign improvement and optimisation
Milestone: Outline a campaign success matrix.
About RMIT Online
Our online short-courses have been designed by industry experts. We have partnered with leading employers from key businesses such as Tigerspike, jtribe, Bilue, Stone & Chalk, Accenture, Paper Giant and REA Group. It’s a chance to learn from the best in the business. Half the battle is who you know, and we know a lot of people.