Gain the practical tools and techniques you need to plan for your organisation’s future. Analyse internal and external environments to determine strategic goals, then create strategic plans to future-proof your business. From ‘the vision’ to executing the business plan, you’ll learn how to create realistic yet ambitious plans that support the growth and financial sustainability of your organisation.
Who's It For?
- If you,'re in a senior management role and you,'d like to better influence the strategic direction of your business, this is the ideal course for you
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Undertake budgeting, forecasting and reporting to effectively manage financial performance
- Establish the direction of your organisation, and implement strategies for sustaining competitive advantage and ensuring future viability
- Analyse and assess your organisation and competitors to develop strategic actions, initiatives and plans
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
6 Months Continuous Access.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.