- This course is only available to Australian citizens or Permanent Residents
The Online MBA won Students’ Choice Awards 2019 and ranked top 10 in the UK.
- A groundbreaking MBA with 6 modules developed and delivered by one of the world’s long-established universities.
- Fully-flexible, 100% online, Graduate in 12 months
- Learn through a state-of-the-art platform with students and faculty around the world with discussion forums and support 24/7.
- No Bachelor’s Degree, No Problem. Entry via management experience.
- Broaden your global perspective, expand your professional network, gain professional credibility and become available to senior job opportunities and new career paths
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- General Manager
- Managing Director
- Operations Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Strategic Advisor
- Human Resources Manager
- Small Business Manager
- Account Executive
- Team Leader
What You'll Learn
Designed to provide you with skills and competencies to become a champion of change. As an applied degree, assignments explore:
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Change Management and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- Major Applied Industry Project
Benefit from highly respected academic standards and an award-winning digital learning platform.
Join a Global MBA network of fellow current students and Alumni.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
12 months + Industry Project
- Fully online
- No exams
- No campus attendance required
Option A: Bachelor’s degree not required. 5+ years’ management experience. Plus two satisfactory references
Option B: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a business related or cognate subject.
Option C: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a non-related subject and at least 2 years management experience.
Option D: A non-honours Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years management experience.
Option E: Advanced Entry with APL/APCL Credit
Option F: Professional/Other qualifications equivalent to degree level and at least 2 years management experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
When you study online with the University of Wales and Ducere Business School, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
- Flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Relevant: Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere’s partners: Telstra, Spotless, Ceridian, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and United Nations Technology Innovation Labs
- Affordable: payment plans are available
- World-Class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- An MBA tailored to your passions, goals, and ambition
Ben SmallMarine Operations Manager, Woodside Energy
Jennifer FlewPartnership and Network Development Manager, Chisholm Institute
Jamie MarraGeneral Manager, Sports Turf
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP