Become part of one of the fastest growing industries in the world. A lash artist is one of the most rewarding career paths. You have the ability to make others feel great about themselves, along with the flexibility of working your own hours and being your own boss.
Our Ultimate Lash Artistry Course will provide you with all the tips, tricks and most up to date techniques you need to know about Classic and Volume Lashes. We will also supply you with business strategies and social media marketing to get ahead in the lash game.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Lash Artist
- Lash Artistry Trainer
- Lash Studio Owner
- Beauty Therapist
What You'll Learn
During each course, you will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Setting up your Lash Room
- Anatomy of the Eye
- Lash Growth Cycles & Diseases
- Infection control
- Classic Eyelash extensions fundamentals
- Classic vs. Volume
- The Pi-Formula
- Refresh on eye shapes and styling
- Tweezer 101
- Product knowledge
- Patch testing
- Different fanning techniques
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Springfield Lakes
Flexible Self Paced Learning (Australia Wide):
- Approx. 6-12 months part-time or 3-6 weeks full-time
In class training:
- Choose between Classic or Volume
- 2 days at our Springfield Lakes Campus – Enquire now for start dates!
- Comprehensive Kit valued at $700 +
- Certificate of Completion upon meeting course requirements
- Lifetime Discount of 20%
- Direct contact to our Nala Certified Educator along with the option to attend one on one mentoring in our Brisbane Salon
- Learning material online and Manual
- A list of some of the best suppliers and wholesalers
- Live lash lessons and tips that will be sent to your email monthly
Your will be required to complete the following to obtain your certificate of completion:
- 4 Sets of practice lashes on a mannequin head with a life Skype call to assess the lashes and isolation
- 5 case studies performed on a live model
- Completion of theory quiz
After this is completed you will be granted access to your volume course.
About Winx Academy
We have worked hard to build an impressive reputation within the lash and brow industry for our standard of work, willingness to share, motivate and mentor others. We are passionate about creating innovative, comprehensive training courses to suite lash artist of all different skill levels. We aim to create consistency within the lash industry and focus on teaching how to create beautiful sets that your clients will love, but looking after their natural lash health and safety.
We are committed to providing a first-class service and education with the highest standard of excellence, honesty and integrity.
We pour passion into everything we do, and NEVER stop learning. Monique Spinks our lead educator, is a NALA Certified Educator and was nominated for the NALA Lash Artist Integrity Award. She also paced top 10 in Australia and NZ at the most recent Pro Series.
Why you Should Train with us?
One of only three Narla Certified Lash Educators in Australia.
Eyelash extensions are no longer just a trend but a beauty essential. Extensions are now perfectly safe to be worn year after year providing that they have been applied safely. This is where good quality training is a must, and Winx Academy does just that.
We have combined all our knowledge into our online training where we will guide you each step of the way. We You will receive Skype calls with our NALA Certified educator to keep you on track and answer any questions that you might have.
We also give you the flexibility of studying at your own pace, either part time 6-12 months or full time 3-6 weeks. In addition you will have access it interest free payments plans along with AFTERPAY, and ZIP PAY.