Enhance your career prospects with an online Undergraduate Certificate in Hospitality Marketing designed to elevate your hospitality leadership credentials with industry-focused, transferable skills for management roles in a range of organisations and service industries.
Explore key aspects of media management, sponsorship & evaluation; discover sustainable eco-tourism & quality control processes in the tourism industry; understand customer-centric marketing operations from a global context, the marketing mix & integrated communication strategies; learn about destination management and marketing, & stakeholder management.
Who's It For?
Our Higher Education Certificates are designed for those in the hospitality sector who wish to upskill to advance their career, or anyone seeking a deeper understanding of effective hospitality management as the benchmark for service success. The qualification will benefit jobseekers navigating the current unpredictable employment market where there is industry demand for specific managerial skills.
What You'll Learn
- Socially responsible approaches to customer-centric marketing operations from a global perspective; marketing planning, the marketing mix and integrated communication strategies
- Destination management and marketing; tourist marketing research; destination product development; stakeholder management and the future of destination management and marketing
- Key aspects of media management, sponsorship and evaluation; media considerations for events and conventions; developing sponsorship; evaluation methods and reporting
- Central concepts of sustainable eco-tourism including sustainable tourism development; quality control processes in the tourism industry; future challenges in achieving sustainable tourism
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
6 months full-time or part-time equivalent.
- No age requirement or secondary education required
- English proficiency: 6 Academic IELTS with no band score below 5.5
Supported Online Learning
The program will be accessed via our online learning platform offering interactive and supported learning from Le Cordon Bleu Australia expert lecturers. Students will access eBooks, academic databases and video conferencing tools. 24/7 Access to learning materials.
At successful completion of an online higher education course, you will receive an AQF accredited Le Cordon Bleu Australia certificate.
Successful completion of an online certificate guarantees entry into all Le Cordon Bleu Australia Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs and may act as a pathway to awards offered by other Higher Education Providers.
Course learning outcomes may be assessed via submission of a range of assessment tasks including problem-solving exercises, online tests and examinations, reports, research assignments and group projects.
The purpose of this unit is to introduce students to socially responsible approaches to customer centred marketing operations within the international hospitality industry.
- Introduction to Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- The Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Planning (Market Segmentation, Target Marketing)
- The Marketing Mix (The Product and Service Lifecycle)
- The Marketing Mix (Products and Pricing)
- The Marketing Mix (Position and Promotion)
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategies
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Destination Management and Marketing
- Tourism Planning, Destination Management and Marketing
- Tourist Marketing Research, Tourist Behaviour
- Destination Product Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Visitor Management
- Destination Branding
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Tourism Markets
- The Future of Destination Management and Marketing (DMOs)
- Introduction to Media Management
- Media Considerations for Events and Conventions
- Media and Tourism
- Sponsors and their Interests
- Partnering with Sponsors
- Developing Sponsorship
- Principles of Evaluation
- Evaluation of Tourism, Events and Conventions
- Evaluation Methods and Reporting
- Introduction to Sustainable Tourism Development
- Possible Negative Impacts of Tourism Development
- Benefits of Tourism Development
- Tourism (Visitor) Management
- Carrying Capacity
- Policy Making and Planning in Tourism
- Finding Solutions for the Overcrowding Dilemma
- Quality Control Processes in the Tourism Industry
- Future Challenges in Achieving Sustainable Tourism
About Le Cordon Bleu Australia
Le Cordon Bleu Australia has been inspiring hospitality dreams for over 30 years, and today delivers leading culinary arts programmes, hotel and restaurant management degrees in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and 100% online Higher Education certificates. In Australia, our students enjoy a high standard of living with the prospect of entering a thriving hospitality industry rich in career opportunities.
Create your hospitality dream with Le Cordon Bleu.