Are you looking to upskill in the area of Digital Marketing? Or add a real-world project to your portfolio? Our unique approach will get you working on a live Digital Marketing project with a leading brand while we teach you the end to end Digital Marketing process. Mentored by a leading industry practitioner and with a world-class curriculum to ensure you have the best guidance and network to kick-start your career.
Why upskill in Digital Marketing?
Companies everywhere are bringing a laser-sharp focus to the different ways they can reach and communicate with their target audiences. As such, according to SEEK.com.au, Digital Marketing roles are expected to grow by 20% over the next 5 years. So whether you want to get started on your journey into Digital Marketing or upskill in a specialist area, gaining skills and experience on our real company projects will help to future proof your career.
Who's It For?
- Anyone looking to learn the fundamentals of Digital Marketing as an upskilling path
- Anyone looking to upskill in a speciﬁc part of the Digital Marketing process. Projects specialising in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing are available
What You'll Learn
Our Upskiller Digital Marketing projects are individual projects you can choose depending on your specific learning requirements.
‘Fundamentals’ Digital Marketing Project
- This project is perfect for anyone looking to get across the fundamentals of Digital Marketing and establish a strong foundation in Digital Marketing principles to support their existing career path
‘Specialisation’ Digital Marketing Project
- These projects are perfect for anyone looking to upskill in a speciﬁc part of the Digital Marketing process. Specialise in Social Media Marketing or Search Engine Marketing
On all of our Digital Marketing projects, you will develop the confidence to use your Digital Marketing skills and experience to advance your career.
- Develop real-world experience working on a live company project
- Develop your behavioural skills to learn what it takes to be an effective Digital Marketer
- Learn to communicate your Digital Marketing process so you stand out to hiring managers
- Learn the tools that Digital Marketers use every day
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- Our Digital Marketing fundamentals project is 9 weeks in length
- Our specialisation projects in Social Media Marketing or Search Engine Marketing are 7 weeks each
- Part-time, 7-10 hours per week
- Delivered online via interactive Zoom sessions
- A 3-hour workshop, one night per week
- Mentor support throughout the week as you need
- The only Digital Marketing course with a real-world project integrated from day 1
- Mentorship from some of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing practitioners
- A full employability scorecard to track your skill progression and salary expectations
- Our assessment process mirrors the real world. Present to real client stakeholders and receive feedback and assessment based on the skills you demonstrated during the project
- You will get access to our Employability Scorecard which maps your skill capabilities directly with a salary expectation and employability range. Developed in consultation with Australia’s leading hiring managers at companies like Google, Commonwealth Bank, Qantas and more
About Harness Projects
Harness Projects is an education provider that delivers real project learning experiences with real companies. Gain skills AND experience, all in the one course. Learn UX Design, Product Management or Digital Marketing with leading companies like Qantas, IKEA, and Lendlease as well as Not-For-Profits like Save The Children, Vinnies & Uniting. Whether your upskilling or looking to change career, on our projects you will learn from some of Australia’s leading practitioners and apply your new found skills on projects to solve real business challenges. No textbooks, just real-world experience to become job-ready.
- Build a portfolio of real-world experience
- Delivered online with live weekly workshops.
- Study part-time, 7-10 hours per week
- Receive company co-signed certifications to show evidence of your experience
- Payment plans and study loans are available