Are you looking to upskill in the area of UX Design? Or add a real-world project to your portfolio? Our unique approach will get you working on a live UX project with a leading brand while we teach you the end to end UX design process. Mentored by a leading industry practitioner and a world-class curriculum to ensure you have the best guidance and network to kick-start your career.
Who's It For?
- Anyone looking to learn the fundamentals of UX Design as an upskilling path
Potential career outcomes could include:
- UX Designer
- Product Designer
- Digital Designer
- UX Researcher
What You'll Learn
During your UX Design course, you will develop the confidence to apply the full end to end UX Design process to any project. Take what you learn to support your existing career or start your journey to transition into the UX Design profession.
- Develop real-world experience working on a live company project
- Learn the end to end UX Design process and build confidence to apply this to any project
- Develop your behavioural skills to learn what it takes to be an effective UX Designer
- Learn to communicate your design process so you stand out to hiring managers
- Learn the tools that UX designers use every day
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 9-week program
- Part-time, 7-10 hours per week
- Delivered online via interactive Zoom session
- A weekly 3 hour workshop, once per week
- Mentor support throughout the week as you need
- The only UX course with a real-world project integrated from day 1 of the course
- Mentorship from some of Australia’s leading UX practitioners
- A full employability scorecard to track your skill progression and salary expectations
- Our assessment process mirrors the real world. Present to real client stakeholders and receive feedback and assessment based on the skills you demonstrated during the project
- You will get access to our Employability Scorecard which maps your skill capabilities directly with a salary expectation and employability range. Developed in consultation with Australia’s leading hiring managers at companies like Google, Commonwealth Bank, Qantas and more
- Access to a computer with a webcam and microphone
- All other tools and materials are provided to students as part of their enrolment. Including 6 months free access to Figma for wireframing and prototyping and 12 months membership to the Interaction Design Foundation
Kate PauwelsUpskiller UX Course UX Designer
Johan SabriUpskiller UX Course UX Designer
LisaUpskiller UX Course UX Designer
Why upskill in UX design?
- Whether you’re already in the design field or wanting to learn about the design thinking process. Upskilling in UX Design has shown benefits across a range of digital skill areas. From marketing to product management and development. A great way to upskill in a growing digital skill area and future proof your career
About Harness Projects
Harness Projects is an education provider that delivers real project learning experiences with real companies. Gain skills AND experience, all in the one course. Learn UX Design, Product Management or Digital Marketing with leading companies like Qantas, IKEA, and Lendlease as well as Not-For-Profits like Save The Children, Vinnies & Uniting. Whether your upskilling or looking to change career, on our projects you will learn from some of Australia’s leading practitioners and apply your new found skills on projects to solve real business challenges. No textbooks, just real-world experience to become job-ready.
- Build a portfolio of real-world experience
- Delivered online with live weekly workshops.
- Study part-time, 7-10 hours per week
- Receive company co-signed certifications to show evidence of your experience
- Payment plans and study loans are available