Study Group Australia Pty Limited, trading as Martin College. Study Group Australia Pty Limited is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 5806).
People ask what makes Martin College different. Since we started in 1976 we’ve been preparing our graduates for their futures – in the workplace or on their pathway to further studies. Our graduates tell us we provide them with the knowledge they need to succeed. So the answer to the question is: our high achieving graduates are what make us different.
Studying VET at Martin College
- Martin College proudly delivers nationally recognised qualifications through its various training arms, with all qualifications providing skills and knowledge to the relevant industry standard.
- Martin College cannot guarantee that students will secure employment once they have completed their studies.
- The opportunity to study at Martin College is open to everyone, no matter what their background, level of education (for most qualifications*) or ethnicity and we encourage people from diverse backgrounds or with disabilities to apply for this admission.
- In addition to this students MUST have completed a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education OR they must complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) testing to be eligible for a VET FEE-HELP loan.
- With Martin you can be confident you’re partnering with a trusted education provider that delivers industry-best practice in fitness education. Our Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses are accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority and meet the requirements of the VET Quality Framework.
- Students will receive a Certificate or Statement of Attainment on completion of their chosen program, to SGA’s required standards.
- Find more information on VET-FEE-HELP at Study Assist