- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
Take the right path to fast track your career.
You’re well on the road to success once you have this course under your belt. You’ll become a professional accounts administrator where you’ll learn how to balance the books, prepare BAS returns and business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to fast track your accounts admin career. There are also some exciting FREE benefits that come with this course.
- FREE Student Membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) upon enrolment
- FREE Graduate Associate Membership of IPA and AAT Professional Membership upon completion
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 useful textbooks
- FREE six months access to MYOB, plus receive the Official Xero Advisor Certification on completion
Who's It For?
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
What You'll Learn
- Gain a formal qualification – fast track your accounting career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with AAT Approved Training Provider.
- Gain a formal qualification for your CV – being an Accounting Technician gives employers the confidence that you meet internationally recognised standards.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support.
- The Career Academy is an Official Xero and MYOB Education Partner – get the latest functions, tips and tricks.
- Developed and delivered by an AAT Approved Training Centre.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 300 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 18 months until you complete
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Centre
- Gain industry and employer recognised certificate
- Complete in your own time with unlimited support from our expert tutors
- Developed by an IAB Accredited Training Centre
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
Deejay ApihaiCertificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Llewelyn Lenferna De La Motte
Please Note – This course is not accredited by the ASQA
There are a variety of courses within each module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.