Looking to add a creative element to a career in IT? Then networking may be for you. A networking course lets you develop broad skills across different programs and softwares. You’ll also learn how develop and manage company computer networks – and protect them from disasters.
Diploma Of Information Technology Networking ICT50415
The Diploma of Information Technology Networking addresses skills and knowledge around the installation of a range of networks, including internetworking, security, and e-business integration. The qualification facilitates careers both as independent I...
- Network Administrator
- IT Administrator
- IT Operations Administrator
- Network Services Administrator
- Network Support Coordinator
- Network Operations Analyst
- Network Security Coordinator
- Network e-Business Coordinator
Certificate IV In Information Technology Networking ICT40415
The Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking delivers the knowledge and skill sets that individuals require to install and manage small scale networks, either as an independent network support technician or as part of a team....
- Network Support
- Network Operations Support
- Network Operations Technician
- Network Technician
- Network Support Technician