Bachelor of Dance Education
The Bachelor of Dance Education is a specialist professional qualification delivered full-time over four years. Unique in Australia, the Bachelor of Dance Education provides the knowledge and skills to become a qualified Dance teacher and Physical and...
- Dance Teacher(Secondary Schools)
- PDHPE (Secondary Schools)
- Dance Instructor (Private studio)
- Dance Coordinator (Arts industry)
- Community Wellness Officer (Dance)
Bachelor of Health Science (Dance)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Dance) develops students understanding of synergies between dance and health science to facilitate work in public and private organisations across a range of occupations. Given the main instrument in dance is the human b...
- Advisors to dance studio practice
- Community Wellness Officers
- Instructors of somatically based practices including Yoga and Pilates
Bachelor of Dance Practice
The Bachelor of Dance Practice is a specialised degree preparing graduates to work in a range of dance development capacities in the dance industry. Providing students with the skills and knowledge to be leaders within the dance industry and a range of...
- Dance Teacher
- Dance Studio Owner
- Independent Dance Artist
- Community Dance Facilitator
- Dance Filmmaker
- Dance Administrator
- Dance Curator
- Dance Director