Are you compassionate, empathetic and feel a real need to help people facing big challenges live a better life and reach their personal goals? You can turn that desire into an inspiring, meaningful, rewarding career when you study community services courses.
There are many different types of Community Services courses to choose from, including:
- Diploma of Community Services Case Management
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Youth Work
- Diploma of Alcohol Other Drugs
- Certificate III in Home and Community
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
Community services jobs have doubled since 2005 and there will be 40,000 new jobs available over the next four years in government, community organisations and health agencies.