- This course is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only. We’re not CRICOS registered and therefore are not able to accept student visa holders.
- Funding available for eligible students under the FREE IN ’23 WA scheme
Are you a natural when it comes to providing guidance to people? Would you like to kick start a career in Community Services?
The Certificate III in Community Services (CHC32015) is the perfect entry-level qualification for prospective Community Service workers looking to get started in the industry or change careers. Through the learning of contemporary Person-Centred approaches and theory, students will develop their knowledge and skills enabling them to be competitive in the growing world of Community Services, gaining the minimum education requirements for roles such as Support Worker, Case Worker, and many more.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Support Worker
- Case Worker
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration and Study Load
Course duration depends on the delivery mode of the qualification and can be flexible depending on your learning needs.
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
Students are provided with the following:
- All workbooks
- Training plan
- Learning guide
- Qualified trainers with extensive industry experience
- Optional additional support sessions
- Targeted assessment tools
- Student Assistance Program (if required)
This course can be conducted by blended, work-based or at the following Insight Training Colleges locations:
- Morley, WA
- Rockingham, WA
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)