- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available.
Gain an advanced workforce-ready skillset in Xero.
It’s one of the most highly awarded courses that you could take. The Advanced Xero Package for accountancy, bookkeeping and administration roles is loaded with specially-rated achievements. These include certificates in Xero, Xero Payroll, Advanced Certificate in Xero. Plus, you’ll receive the official Xero Advisor Certification on completion. If you want to be quickly acknowledged and highly rewarded, then this package is the one.
This course is approved by the International Association of Accounting Professionals and the CPD Certificate Service.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 40 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
- Get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
- Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
- Earn CPD hours on completion of the Advanced Certificate in Xero
- Developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- Receive comprehensive one-on-one tutor support
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
Christine BeckinsaleAdvanced Xero Package
Mario De Dapper
The availability of bookkeeping and accounting related-roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 50,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
There are a variety of subjects under each core module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.