- There is government funding available in NSW only
Investing in your education is the smartest thing you’ll ever do
With a TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (Warehousing Operations) from MCI Institute you will hold a nationally recognised qualification that is highly relevant to a wide range of industries and valued by your potential employers.
We are business course specialists. Our corporate arm, MCI Solutions has been providing leadership and
management training to many of Australia’s largest companies for over 17 years. You will be supported by MCI Institute to unleash your potential and achieve your goals. Pave your own way to success, sharpen your skills and enhance your knowledge with MCI’s help.
We are passionate about everyone having equal access to education in order to increase their quality of life, and that you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to gain that advantage.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Contracts administrator
- Logistics administration officer
- Logistics service clerk
- Warehouse operator
- Supply chain administrator
- Supply chain officer
What You'll Learn
During the course you will learn to:
- Complete receival and despatch documentation
- Ensure the safety of transport activities
- Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- Lead a work team or group
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
After graduation: You will be prepared to take on workplace challenges and see the benefits of your professional qualification.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
We offer you a full circle of support and an engaging learning experience. We understand that it can be difficult to take that first step towards changing your life. Studying online with MCI Institute will be different from how you have encountered study in the past. With us, study how and where you want, online but never alone.
Easy to follow and understand
Our learning materials are presented in a straightforward, user-friendly way that is easy to understand. Whether you have finished school or not, a mum looking to re-enter the workforce, seeking a career change or a mature age student, our inclusive approach to online learning is the answer.
Benefits of online education:
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Why choose MCI Institute?
Your goal is our goal.
With our full circle of support you will be online but never alone. Your mentor will be beside you every step of the way, working with you as a team. Our qualified mentors will
schedule regular catch-ups and act as your one-on-one guide while you study. They genuinely care about your success and will ensure that you never feel like you are doing this by yourself.
Nationally recognised courses
Our courses are nationally recognised and accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework. Be confident that you are gaining the best industry-specific skills and knowledge. A qualification from MCI Institute is quality assured and acknowledged by employers and higher education institutions across Australia.
We are worth your trust
MCI is a multi-award winning provider with a reputation for quality and business-related education. We have received over 33 awards during the past 17 years − most notably:
- 2020 AFR Most Innovative Companies of Australia and New Zealand
- 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies of Australia and New Zealand
- 2012, 2014 and 2015 BRW Most Innovative Companies in Australia list
- 2012 AHRI HR Service Provider of the Year award as the top service provider
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves the assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
- There are no confronting exams. You work together with your mentor and assessors toward a successful graduation. You have the opportunity to resubmit individual assessment tasks rather than having to repeat the whole course
Virginia B. - Diploma of Business
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)