Are you looking to move up in the business world? Take charge of your career and step up as an advanced business administrator.
Move up the career ladder and stand out from your peers by gaining a professional qualification in business administration. Building on your current skill set, this course will arm you with an advanced understanding of business services and teach you the practical skills needed to get your new job.
This nationally recognised certificate will give you a broad foundation of business and administrative skills including operations management, project management, and writing complete business documents.
Take the next step in your career by becoming qualified in business administration with our flexible online course, allowing you to continue with your current role while you study.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Project Assistant
What You'll Learn
- Operations and project management
- Information systems
- Complex business documentation
- Financial reporting
- Office procedures and technology
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 12 – 18 months
- There are no education requirements for this qualification. However, participants must be 18 years old or over
- World-class online learning allowing study to fit around your life
- Balance work, family, social life and study
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Real people helping you reach your goals
About Swinburne Open Education
We’re focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensure they’re prepared for future workforce needs.
The world is evolving during this Covid-19 Pandemic and education needs to evolve with it to ensure future workforce needs are met. There are many students currently putting off or pausing their education due to imposed safety constraints and economic uncertainty. We want to ensure that future workforce needs are met and that students can get the outcomes they aspire to, whether it’s a new job, a raise, or a career change.
When you study at Swinburne Open Education, you know your learning is in the best hands, with the education experience and prestige of our strategic partnership with Swinburne, and the commercial backing of one of the largest private education groups in APAC, UP Education. Together, we have built a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals – anywhere, anytime.
We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, though to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne University is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#3059)