- This course is fee for service, with no government funding available
- Student Visa Holders not accepted for enrolment into this course
Studying the Certificate IV in Fitness provides you with real tangible skills to make your passion for fitness your dream career. With no compromise between the practical and theoretical components of fitness, you’ll have an expert base of knowledge, and the skills to build your business as a Personal Trainer. Through Onfit Training College’s innovative learning platform, you’re able to progress through the course at your own pace, using interactive lessons designed specifically for online learning.
Our ‘Circle of Support’ program means you’ll be supported by our entire team of expert Tutors, IT and Admin support staﬀ . There are a variety of ways you can receive help, including phone, email, screen share sessions and video chat tutorials. Our support services also extend to weekends and after hours, to suit busy lifestyles.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Personal Trainer
- Boot Camp Instructor
- Business Owner
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months course access
Study online through our interactive learning portal. You’ll have your own learning profile, where you can complete all of your lessons and online theory assessment. Everything you need to know to complete your study will be within your online course, include resources and information on your practical assessment requirements. With our online study option, your course will be self-paced, so you can study when it suits you.
Completing units within the SIS30321 – Certificate III in Fitness (or units that have been superseded by these units) are the entry requirement to enrol in the SIS40221 – Certificate IV in Fitness.
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid (or a unit that supersedes this unit)
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- SISFFIT032 Complete pre-exercise screening and service orientation
- SISFFIT033 Complete client fitness assessments
- SISFFIT035 Plan group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT036 Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISFFIT040 Develop and instruct gym-based exercise programs for individual clients
- SISFFIT047 Use anatomy and physiology knowledge to support safe and effective exercise
- SISFFIT052 Provide healthy eating information
If you haven’t completed the above units, Onfit Training College’s Certificate III & IV in Fitness bundle provides a direct pathway to becoming a personal trainer with no prior experience.
Health, Fitness and Wellness Professionals all over Australia choose Onfit to start their careers. Here’s why:
- Quality Education, by Online Course Specialists. Onfit are pioneers in online education and we’re passionate about perfecting the art of delivering quality education online. We pride ourselves on our engaging and enjoyable courses.
- Trusted and respected by Health, Fitness and Wellness Industry Experts. Part of what makes Onfit so different is that we directly consult with industry experts throughout the creation and development of our courses. Why? We want to ensure as an Onfit Graduate you start your career with confidence, knowing that the skills and knowledge you have, align with what’s needed in the real world!
- Flexible, Self-Paced Study. There’s no need to take time off work, or shift around other commitments, let your study fit around your schedule. You can study anytime day or night. We’ll set you up with a study planner so you can plan your study around your goals. Plus whenever you log into your course, you’ll be able to continue from where you left off, with one simple click!
- Superior Support. We’re with you every step of the way and are dedicated to ensuring your success as a newly qualified Personal Trainer. Our exclusive ‘Circle of Support’ Program has been designed to give you the highest quality support, when and how you need it. This includes after-hours and weekend support.
- Flexible payment options. Tell us about your budget and we can customise a flexible financial plan for your course. We offer Payment Plans and Pay in Full options.
- Multiple choice quizzes
- Short answer questions
- Case studies
- Practical assessment (via film or can be completed by attending practical assessment sessions in Brisbane)
- Work placement (optional)
About Onfit Training College
Onfit Training College specialises in online health & fitness education, with flexible study options & support 7 days a week. Our team are passionate about supporting you throughout your studies and into your dream career, with our range of courses in fitness, nutrition & allied health.
Onfit Training College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#32107)