- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
Take your reception career to a whole new level.
There’s a real need out there for the right people with this particular skill set. So if you have the desire to work as a receptionist and advance your career, this course is absolutely ideal. You’ll complete the Certificate in Reception & Office support followed by the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Be promoted and become a senior receptionist or executive PA
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and other advanced administrative areas
- Learn online, at your own pace, with professional tutor support by phone and email
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other students
- Gain an accredited qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Build on the knowledge and skills learned in the Certificate in Reception & Office Support including business legislation, managing projects and human resource management
- Receive access to our extensive e-Library filled with books that will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 400 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
This course is accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
- Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
There are a variety of subjects under each core module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.