- Government funding is available to eligible students under the Jobs & Skills WA Program
To work in Early Childhood Education and Care you are required to have an Education and Care qualification.
With our Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification you will gain skills and knowledge to work in a range of early childhood education settings, within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
Learn how to care for children, nurture their development, and ensure their environment is safe and supportive. Take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career in Child Care.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Early Childhood Educator
- Family Day Care Educator
- Playgroup Supervisor
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- East Perth
Duration and Study Load
- 15 weeks including work placement
- Face-to-face classes and on the job (work placement)
- No entry requirements for this course. It is preferred that students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent
About Gateway Training Academy
Gateway Training Academy, established in 2009, has fostered education excellence for nearly 15 years, guiding thousands to fulfilling careers through campuses in WA and NSW. Our carefully designed courses, grounded in high-demand industries like aged care and community pharmacy, are pathways to promising opportunities.
What sets us apart is our deep connections within the industry, paired with government-funded options for select programs, ensuring an accessible and quality education for a wide array of students. With us, learners gain practical and sought-after skills that cater to the real needs of the workforce, facilitating seamless transitions from study to a rewarding career.
Join us to pave your way to success in a nurturing and experienced educational environment where your bright future is our priority. Gateway Training Academy is your reliable partner in carving out a path to a satisfying career equipped with robust industry connections and quality training.
Gateway Training Academy Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #32305)