- There is government funding available in NSW only.
Kick start your career in accounting, formalise your current skill set or start on a path towards university, by learning the principles of accounting and the practical skills to apply them to daily work, with MCI Institute’s FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
This qualification offers you a career entry point into the financial services sector. Whether you want to work in accounts, payroll or bookkeeping, this online accounting course will provide you with the qualification, knowledge and skills you need to launch your career.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- BAS Agent
- Payroll Clerk
What You'll Learn
- Manual and computerised accounting systems
- Preparing financial reports
- Preparing statements
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Maintaining payroll systems
- Preparing operational budgets
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
Recognition of Prior Learning
MCI courses don’t have exams! Students are required to submit assessments as part of the online course, these can be submitted at any time before the end of the course.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)