- This course is available to Australian citizens and PRs and certain visa classes (but not international student visas).
As the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia, the healthcare sector is a financially and mentally rewarding career path.
As a nationally accredited course, this Certificate IV in Health Administration will propel your career towards the ever-growing health industry that is prevalent not only in Australia but acknowledged internationally.
By undertaking this course, you will explore the theoretical and practical coursework that is needed to understand administrative systems and workplace technology. You will also gain the high-level skills needed to undertake administrative duties within a private and/or public healthcare facility as well as the confidence to take on supervisory roles within the workplace.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Ward Clerk
- Admissions Clerk
- Practice Manager
- Team Leader in a Healthcare Facility
- Executive Assistant to a Manager
What You'll Learn
- Develop necessary skills and confidence to communicate with doctors and range of healthcare staff
- Learn to effectively use administrative systems and relevant workplace technology
- Manage resources and develop the skills to order stock efficiently
- Manage customer feedback and complaints
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months (full-time or part-time)
100% online, plus optional weekly Zoom support sessions with the course trainer.
- Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Be aged over 18
- IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
Recognition of Prior Learning
- RPL is available upon request — enquire now for more details.
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools.
About Australian College of Business Intelligence
Our vision is to be a leading provider of vocational education for domestic and overseas students in the area of business and digital technologies, with leading-edge training responsive to current industry practice and guided by local and global responsibility.
Australian Institute of Business Intelligence Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40835)