- We are a private RTO and therefore government funding is not available. Please check eligibility requirements before enquiring
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment is a life-changing qualification designed to help everyday people pass on their wealth of knowledge and expertise to others.
This entry-level qualification is the most current version of the Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and allows individuals to work as a trainer and assessor in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector or in adult education.
The TAE40122 can open doors to a variety of job opportunities and help you craft your ideal career increasing both your professional and personal value.
In this course you will learn all the essential training and assessment skills, including how to design and develop learning programs; how to use training packages to meet client needs; how to plan, organise and deliver group-based training; how to facilitate learning in the workplace; and how to create, implement and manage assessment activities and processes.
Who's It For?
We work with everyday people who have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share their gift with others.
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment is a life-changing qualification allowing individuals to gain the skills they need to successfully and effectively pass on their skills as a qualified trainer. Imagine if everyone shared their knowledge and expertise? It’s an amazing thought right?
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Vocational education teacher
- Trainer and assessor at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- TAFE, E-learning facilitator
- Training advisor
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- While this course is delivered online there are optional paid face-to-face workshops available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
Students must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. This means they need to have experience in the field in which they are going to train and assess, e.g., hairdressing, fitness, finance, etc. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Recorded lessons 24/7: Access engaging recorded lessons that cover all course unit theory whenever it suits you.
- Online tutorials: Dive into our recorded online tutorials, which guide you through unit assessment ‘how-to’ information, making learning easy and enjoyable.
- Interactive BSBINS303 optional half-day session: Join our live and interactive iClass+ session and get a head start with an optional half-day session on introductory unit BSBINS303.
- Interactive TAEASS413 full-day session: Attend a required one-day online live and interactive iClass+ session dedicated to unit TAEASS413.
- Trainer-led support: Enjoy FREE weekly trainer-led study support sessions. We’re here to ensure you have all the help you need along the way.
- Vocational Placement? No, thanks! Our TAE40122 course doesn’t require any vocational placement. You can focus on your studies without the hassle of finding a placement.
- Personalised Welcome Call: We’ll kickstart your journey with a friendly welcome call to ensure you’re on the right track from day one.
- Students are not required to undertake any vocational placement as part of Plenty Training’s TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment course
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available for those who have all of the training and assessment skills and experience covered for this qualification and who wish to undertake an assessment-only process. Review our RPL page for more information.
Students who successfully complete the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment may progress their careers once they gain the necessary experience by enrolling into the TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training in the future.
About Plenty Training
If you’re looking for a reputable training provider who specialises in delivering quality TAE training look no further than Plenty Training.
As one of the leading providers of training and assessment qualifications in Australia, we are dedicated to offering our students excellent customer service, high quality courses and access to valuable trainer support.
There is no need to take our word for it! Our high level of completion and satisfaction rates from our past students speaks volumes about our quality, not to mention the hundreds of TAFE teachers who choose to study with us each year.
We are proud of our 4.5/5 rating on Facebook, and even more so of the 100% compliant audit result we received in our recent re-registration audit.
Not all Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) are created equal. With thousands of RTOs in Australia, you need some good reasons to trust us to take care of your vocational education. Our quality, flexible delivery, student support, value and our student feedback results are just a few to provide you with confidence in choosing Plenty Training for your studies.
Plenty Training is a trading name of Plenty Systems Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32371)