- This course is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only. We’re not CRICOS registered and therefore are not able to accept student visa holders.
- Funding available for eligible students under the FREE IN ’23 WA scheme.
If you love working with children and want to learn more about providing quality education and care in a range of environments, this course is for you.
The Certificate lll in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30121) can provide you with an entry-level job opportunity as an educator in a home, centre or school-based environment. You may also go on to study a higher-level course before gaining employment.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Early Childhood Educator
- Playgroup Supervisor
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration and Study Load
Course duration depends on the delivery mode of the qualification and can be flexible depending on your learning needs.
This course can be conducted online, by distance/correspondence, work-based or at the following locations:
- Morley, WA
- Rockingham, WA
- Joondalup, WA
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
This course requires 120 hours of supervised work placement in a regulated childcare service catering for children aged between 0-6. A minimum of 120 hours of this work placement will need to be completed specifically with babies 0-2 of age. In all work placement settings, you must have a minimum Diploma trained staff member supervising you throughout the work placement hours.
Students are provided with the following:
- All workbooks
- Training plan
- Learning guide
- Qualified trainers with extensive industry experience
- Optional additional support sessions
- Targeted assessment tools
- Student Assistance Program (if required)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50121)
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)