Fancy yourself a successful Snapchatter? Good on Instagram? Do you have a strong personal online brand? Perhaps you could turn your social media posts into a career in social media marketing. Whether you’re taking your own business idea to the masses or working for another company to solidify their social presence, the Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) could be your ticket to social media stardom. Creative and fast workers need only apply.
Covering a comprehensive range of units that teach the core skills of marketing on social media platforms. Material covered includes: planing and managing content marketing strategies, managing email marketing and managing budgets and plans.
The Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) is delivered by expert trainers through our fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled.
MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with assessments expected to be completed each month.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media/Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Strategist
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
There are no formal entry requirements for undertaking this course.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools, including Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)