With this course, you’ll learn how to effectively lead people and manage team performance, manage budgets and financial plans, as well as heading up payroll and human resources functions.
You’ll be prepared to manage workplace relationships and team effectiveness to foster a positive and productive culture, manage daily workplace functions from meetings to staff payroll to ensure your business operates effectively, and you’ll have the ability to implement systems and policies to increase business efficiencies.
You’ll develop transferable business skills such as stakeholder management, critical thinking and how to communicate with influence, which you’ll need in any leadership role in organisations across multiple industries, setting you up to be a strong leader and operations manager.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Operations Manager
- General/Operations Manager
- Administrative Manager
What You'll Learn
- Manage business operational plans
- Manage payroll, budgets and financial plans
- Manage people performance and team effectiveness
- Communicate with influence and lead workplace communication
- Stakeholder management skills
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Part-time: 16 -18 months
- Full-time: 14 months
- Maximum 24 months
- Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced. This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can
- The course can be completed in as little as 12 months with a full-time study load or in 14-16 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a 24-month standard course enrolment duration, depending on circumstances
- We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You will receive a personal learning plan, regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Where it can lead me
- By completing this qualification, you’ll be equipped with the skills you need to manage the operational aspects of a business smoothly, analyse risks and make decisions that will achieve your organisation’s goals. You’ll know how to best manage projects and meet business requirements, manage daily workplace functions from meetings to staff payroll, and successfully manage and lead a team to success
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)